Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11: 10 Years Later

Normally I post this on the anniversary of 9/11. The one thing different this year is that as far as I know, OBL is dead. Still, there was little or no closure as I didn't get my pound of flesh. In some ways, I wish they captured him live, brought him here and executed the bastard publicly. We did it to McVey, why not OBL? I would have liked to have tied him to a pole in the middle of ground zero and let my fellow NYers pass justice. Such isn't the case. We won't even see photos let alone the video of the piece of shit's death. We might upset the muzzies. All I have to say is, fuck OBL, fuck Al Qaeda and fuck islam.

Lastly, if you truly believe in heroes, please donate to The Pat Lyons Foundation.

Thank you for reading this blog.

No comments:

You also might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails