Monday, April 20, 2009

Global Warming: I did it, I admit it




















Well, I guess I did it. according to some Bozos in Britain, overweight people add more to global warming...Never mind the fact it's rubbish. I do however admit that I am more than 20 stone, although I am 6'5. I guess these guys don't believe in free will and capitalism... Obviously not. This struggle has been going on for centuries. Free will and responsibility vs. Original sin and guilt. Religions do not work well without guilt. Just ask Pelagius and Augustine. Or Al Gore and me. Unfortunately, while Pelagius was right, he lost the argument, which put us in nearly 2000 years of guilt remorseless control. How will this religious struggle end? I hope better than that one.

Thank you for reading this blog.

No comments:

You also might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails