Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Posting comments

I put the message below on the comments form:

Comments are moderated. I ask that you use your real name and email address, as I want to verify that you are who you say you are. I am putting my name out there behind what I say, so should you. It's the same if you call in to a radio show, they screen everyone.


I received a comment to my post Bona Fides, Beliefs, etc... and the person used anonymous. As much as I want to respond and refute their comments, I won't because they won't identify who they are. As I said above, my name is out there, saying whatever I have to say, and if you take the time to make an argument, and I appreciate that, you have to say who you are and I would like to verify that. I would do the same if asked. So, whoever posted that response I mentioned, you are welcome to submit it again with your name and email address.

No comments:

You also might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails