Monday, March 16, 2009

Some People Are Assholes


This morning I received an email from a chap, who was so sure of his convictions, that he sent me an email through an anonymizer. Not only that, he knew my personal email address. Besides the feckless attempts at homosexual humor, he compared me to Hitler. I find this fascinating as I have am very anti-nazi, pro-Israel, and I am very fond of my jewish friends. That being said, I'd like to award this person the first Right Guy Asshole Award of the Week. If only he had the courage to confront me sincerely, and I mean that literally from the latin meaning, I could give him his award. So Mr. Anonymous, wherever you are, here's to you for winning the first Right Guy Asshole of the Week Award. If you keep it up, you could very possibly win the Annual Award, which is an all expense paid trip to Dr. Quincy's Table. Congrats, and I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you for reading this blog.

No comments:

You also might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails