Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Stupid is as stupid does


I have to say Obama has finally demonstrated how naive and stupid he is. Really, who tells an enemy when they are going to stop fighting? So now we are going to send 30K soldiers to Afghanistan until July 4, 2011. That would be like Nicolai Valuev telling David Haye he's going to throw in the towel after the second round. I bet Haye could hold on no matter what, may be even sleep walk through it.

This tells the Taliban and al Qaeda that all they have to do is go underground for 18 months. Sure they'll taught us, but never engage seriously and directly. May be I am wrong. May be they'll go toe to toe, but why? In 18 months we'll be gone. Shit, they've been unbeaten for 4000 years.

I am not going to use a Vietnam template as this is far worse. Here we are saying we can't win from the get go. It's saying at best a tie. Neither Bush nor Obama understand what it takes to win a war and if they do, they do not have the will to do what must be done. It's a good thing that they weren't president during WWII. We'd be speaking german right now. As Jim Malone said, "What are you prepared to do", in regards to Elliot Ness going after Capone. Considering Obama is a Chicago politician, you'd think he would understand this. I guess the lesson was lost on him.


So here we are, with President Apology, looking at the further waste of humans in a conflict that while now has an end, has no hope of winning. If you heard Barry's speech he talked of hope. In war, you do not hope, you kick ass and kill.

Right now, I think as gad flies on the right, me and my fellow right bloggers need to remember what is at stake as a whole with this administration. Even if we lose or have a "tie" in Karzaistan, as Americans, we need to remember that Congress is still trying to drop the bomb of socialized medicine, cap and tax, and another stimulus plan that will not do anymore than the first one, which was nothing. Lets keep our eyes n the road and on the prize, which is our freedom.

Thank you for reading this blog.


7 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

RG -- I guess the "go hide in your cave for a year and a half" strategary is the way of the greatest military mind to ever step foot in West Point. Me self prefers the kill'em and grill'em of the McArthur and Patton pussies.

Snarky Basterd said...

I refuse to watch his speeches. They give me the sudden urge to throw things at my TV. I shouldn't take my frustrations out on my TV; I like it, after all.

BTW, it would be cool if you could update your blogroll, as I've moved here. And I didn't even know you had me on your roll, but I'm honored to be there!

The Right Guy said...

@ Landshark: Absolutely. All they have to do is hide while our marines play solitaire on base. I have to wonder what Obama thinks he is getting out of this? It's half assed, but I would bet he sees some end game that is positive for himself. If that is the case, then he is using the soldiers for political means. Terrible. 30K won't do much and honestly, I asked myself today, what are we doing there? Going out on patrols to draw out the enemy is non-sense. I don't understand the mentality. We did that shit in vietnam. It didn't work.

What the Right Guy would do is bring Zardari and Karzai in a room and give them the ultimatum: Cough up bin laden and all his co-horts in 24 hours or hell will come. If they didn't come up, I would implement the Wall of Fire. Think of Sherman's march to the sea in 21st century terms. Of course before this ultimatum, I would have every Pakistani missile silo and sub targeted and when hell broke loose, those would already be taken out. I'd start with afghanistan and meet the Indians at their border. There wouldn't be a fucking goat left.

While you may say this is nuts, I will say this: aIf we can't do this, then anything less is feckless and we might as well pack up and go home. It's not worth the effort then and we are using our military assets as political pawns.

The Right Guy said...

@Snarky:
Do you mean the blogs I follow or The right guy's reading?

The Right Guy said...

@Snarky: Done.

blackandgoldfan said...

When we treated the Japanese like the ENEMY in a war, we won. No PC there, and no regrets.

Did BHO gloss over American History at his madrassa? Wait...he learned exactly what they wanted to teach about America.

Bring the troops home, I say. Then drop the biggest fucking nuke we have on that posterior orifice of the world.

The Right Guy said...

B&G:
It was the same with the Germans, Italians, the South, and the British.

As far as bringing the troops home and dropping a castle bravo is a little unproductive. Too much radiation. 30K troops is a political statement and at this point, we are not using the troops for anything useful.

I think American generals have taken the Marshall plan too much to heart. Afghanistan is a stone age country that is steeped in 7th century lifestyle. That don't need rebuilding because they aren't broken. They can't be improved because they do not wish to be. I have to wonder what Karzai would do if I gave him that ultimatum. He might not care or believe me. Zardari would. The thing is to back up what you say. No shock and aw. Just rubble. If you can't do that, or it doesn't solve the problem, then don't get involved in the first place. This is what happens when you have people that either didn't serve in the military or don't understand war in political positions. Posturing is BS and the realm of politicians. This is no posturing and perceptions when there is no more enemy.

You also might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails