Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Obama is Letting The Russians In The Front Door

Obama either is an naive and effete idiot or he is Putin's bitch


Fox News reported today that Obama is allowing unprecedented access by Russian inspectors to our nuclear sites. According to Fox News:

The plan, which Fox News has learned was agreed to in principle during negotiations, would constitute the most intrusive weapons inspection program the U.S. has ever accepted. 


Hillary Clinton added that the US would be as transparent as possible...What next? Should we give Putin the launch codes to our missiles? Clinton continues:


"We want to ensure that every question that the Russian military or Russian government asks is answered," she said, calling missile defense "another area for deep cooperation between our countries." 


Where is the quid pro quo you daft bitch? Hillary never gave it up this fast or so completely to Bill, and Bill must be jealous at this point. 


What this underscores is a continuation of one, the MaObama policy of doing the opposite of whatever Bush did or any other GP president and two, the continuation of a policy to dismantle the US as the world's lone superpower. Putin must be ecstatic. All our detractors and enemies must be ecstatic. I see no cooperation here, just the US dropping it's pants and grabbing it's ankles, hoping for a reach around. No Obama, you won't be kissed in the morning either. 


Thank you for reading this blog. 

5 comments:

blackandgoldfan said...

Reagan is rolling in his grave. This is beyond believable.

The Right Guy said...

Like I said, they are doing the opposite of what Reagan or any sane right wing present would do. There is no real thought to this other than that. It is their underlying premise on how to govern.

Amusing Bunni said...

WTF? Oh dear Lord, you had it Right....Guy.... next they'll be giving them the launch codes!
They can be "transparent" with this insanity, but not with their own citizens!

WORSE EVERY DAY.....really, it does get so! I'm a prophet. Thanks for exposing this...I don't get to read up on stuff as much as I want at work.

The Right Guy said...

I don't normally get to blog this much, but I have been home for the last several days. Oh well, tomorrow is back to the Fabric Covered Box.

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Right Guy, I was just about to leave a post that I linked your great story here on my blog....but you saw that already! It really is cool...I luv all the links, esp. the one about Putin making O his bitch....ha ha. He could snap his neck probably just looking at him.

I know, being at work, I can't blog or comment or anything, but I read when I can. Don't work too hard tomorrow. I hate cubes. Thank God I have an office and I keep the door ajar only 1 inch, or the terrible trollish hags would drive me insane.

You also might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails