Friday, June 04, 2010

Why Palin is a Sellout

I have been back and forth about Palin in he past year and nine months. She's attractive, funny, sometimes witty, schticky for sure, and by all accounts has gone beyond her 15 minutes.

I had really started to come around to her in the last couple months, and then she went and did it. She endorse Terry Branstad, the Iowa version of FDR in that he's already served four terms as governor.

It's not like I hate Terry, but he's not the best candidate, just the one with the deepest pockets and largest donor list. I also imagine, considering he's of retirement age, he must have been bored to death at Des Moines University to want to run for governor, as it paid a lot more and he also must have a good case of narcissism.  Iowa doesn't need that right now. We also don't need a RINO, who appoints judges that pass law, that has a history of growing government and taxes, and is basically a middle of road mush type of RINO republican.

The sad thing is that Palin endorsed him. Jeez sarah, I hope the blue chip or money you got was worth it, and if it wasn't that, you've lost your mind. With that said, I've also come to the conclusion that Palin is about Palin. It's schtick, it's kitsch, and it's about staying on stage long enough to get to 2012. It's all about Sarah. She's nearly as narcissistic as Obama. Haven't we had enough of that? I'd really like to know what she was thinking with this, but I don't expect the phone call to come explaining it. What I can say is that come Tuesday, this republican will not vote for Branstad, but someone else and come the fall, if Branstad is the "Party's nominee, don't expect me to fall in line like sheeple, which Charlie Gruschow expects me and other republican and tea party members to do. Sorry charlie, sorry sarah, but back room big party politics is not what I am about, and if you might have learned anything about the tea party thing, it's that we don't want the same old, same old. Branstad is moribund and desiccated in that category. Endorsing him leaves us wondering what the fuck were you thinking, which is, you are a political hack like any other. Zie mir gezunt and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. You don't get it.

Thank you for reading this blog.

No comments:

You also might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails