Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How Obama Creates Jobs: One census worker at a time

It seems Obama is very creative in how he creates jobs in this country. John Crudele of the New York Post reports today on just how creative Obama is.

And just how creative is Obama you ask? According to Crudele:

Last week, one of the millions of workers hired by Census 2010 to parade around the country counting Americans blew the whistle on some statistical tricks.

The worker, Naomi Cohn, told The Post that she was hired and fired a number of times by Census. Each time she was hired back, it seems, Census was able to report the creation of a new job to the Labor Department.
Holy Dog Shit Batman! Obama will be able to solve the deficit in no time with math like that. It must be the "New Math" they are teaching these days. One for you, two for me...

From The Post:

Here's a note from a Census worker -- this one from Manhattan:
"John: I am on my fourth rehire with the 2010 Census.
"I have been hired, trained for a week, given a few hours of work, then laid off. So my unemployed self now counts for four new jobs.
"I have been paid more to train all four times than I have been paid to actually produce results. These are my tax dollars and your tax dollars at work.
"A few months ago I was trained for three days and offered five hours of work counting the homeless. Now, I am knocking (on) doors trying to find the people that have not returned their Census forms. I worked the 2000 Census. It was a far more organized venture.
"Have to run and meet my crew leader, even though with this rain I did not work today. So I can put in a pay sheet for the hour or hour and a half this meeting will take. Sincerely, C.M."
The only way I can explain Obama's expertise in this is his years of service as a "community organizer". It certainly wasn't from any experience he had as an executive or business owner. Oh yeah, he has none. At least before becoming POTUS. Now we have on the job training for the office of the president. People used to make fun of Bush, but in this case it's worse. Obama has no shame for his deceit, or care to explain it. He's like a con man one step ahead of his mark, except the mark is becoming very suspicious. Even the average american is beyond cynicism now, and tired of the straw man and the magician act.  His self-ascribed role as the post modern messiah has worn more than thin,  and at this point he has become a joke, and incompetent self-important fool. 2012 can't get here fast enough. 


Thank you for reading this blog. 

2 comments:

Chris W said...

Why is it not surprising that they are cooking the books?

The Right Guy said...

It isn't. What is so surprising is not only did they get caught, but we hear nothing. Obama doesn't even deny, but ignores. It's starting to become his trademark. He ignores reality.

You also might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails