Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Penn Jillette in Action



A video of what was in my previous post.

Penn Jillette does a tenkan movement without sweating a drop allowing Rachel Harris to show the world what a moron she is and Seth MacFarlane how out of touch, ill-informed and wrong he is. I do think Penn could have slaughtered MacFarlane, particularly on the statement of 60% of americans want a public option. Total bullshit. Only 38% wanted Obamacare, at best. May be he is dick riding obama.

Thank you for reading this blog.

4 comments:

Chuck said...

I didn't learn anything about Pen Jillete in that. I learned a lot about the other two, though.

If you don't mind, I'm going to write something awfully long about this tomorrow night and post it right here.

The left is populated by bigots of the worst kind. I'll explain. I promise.

The Right Guy said...

No, we didn't, but those two other idiots are incredible. I await your writing. Really.

Chuck said...

What I have to write is too big for here. I almost wrote it, but I realized it would be a ridiculous exercise.

I'll send you a copy.

The Right Guy said...

Thanks Chuck, I appreciate it.

You also might like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails